Thoughts, ideas, and experiences of a modern Christian living in a post-modern world.

Sunday, April 16, 2006

So I finally gave in

Ok, it was only inevitable that the next step in my cyberspace journey was to create my own blog. After all, I try to keep a personal journal at home, but pen and paper are just so inconvenient... I mean, first there was email, then came facebook after much pressure from my wife, who is a fanatic. Then, of course was myspace, which was more of an effort on my part to create something on my own that was not Ashley's idea (I'm an original, what can I say). So here we are: Eliot's Blogs. Ok, I will quite typing now and realize that I'm basically talking to myself. I'll see you back here soon, Eliot.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It seems to me, you are not right

Anonymous said...

good afternoon people. I'm actually into shoes and I was digging as far as something that singular model. The prices seeking the velcros were around 310 pounds everwhere. But finally I found this area selling them someone is concerned half price. I in reality love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase them. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

good afternoon ppl. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been searching for that exact make. The prices seeking the boots were around 320 pounds on every site. But finally I found this locate selling them for the benefit of half price. I really like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase these. what is your opinion?